Get It All In Every Class
- Strength Training
- Combination of yoga, pilates, and barre
- Full body moves that challenge your brain
- Mobility & Agility
Discover an affordable, at-home online fitness class built around your needs and start hitting your fitness goals effortlessly with
FlowLIFT Class Types
45-minute regular class. Steady pace, complex moves, killer workout.
45-min beginner class. Weights optional, less reps, simpler moves.
25-min Xpress class. Same intensity as the regular FlowLIFT, only shorter.
25-minute beginner class. Light, sweet, yet still effective.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY by working out at home – skip the expense of the gym and work out at home with on-demand workout videos and workout plans
- START AT YOUR LEVEL and grow with programs and classes for all levels of fitness – FlowLIFT will even give you a recommended weekly schedule of classes
- GET ALL-IN-ONE, FULL-BODY WORKOUTS that deliver consistent results – FlowLIFT has 250+ classes of cardio, strength training, and functional fitness
- AVOID THE DREADED PLATEAU with varied moves to keep you on your toes 3 times a week – consistency and variety are the keys to your success
- START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY with a risk-free, all-areas access 7-day trial that lets you explore everything FlowLIFT has – make a final decision later!
Try EVERYTHING FlowLIFT + Yoga For 7 Days FREE!
Explore 250+ classes and ready-made weekly exercise routines.
After 7 days, you’ll know whether FlowLIFT + Yoga is for you – and keep your membership going for $29/month.
Members Classes Page
FlowLIFT is just the coolest workout – it’s so tough, but so much fun that the time flies! Complex movements ensure you are focused and keep the mind from wandering. You get the best endorphin high – plus great music! This class completely changed the way I workout.
FlowLIFT is my favorite workout – both mentally and physically. Amanda and Carolina are amazing and inspiring teachers! Every class continues to challenge us as the routine is never the same and it really gets those endorphins and adrenaline flowing! This class is the perfect combination and a complete full body workout. After taking a FlowLIFT class I feel stronger, happy, more calm, and ready to take on the day.
Best booty kicking class I have ever taken, and I have done almost every class out there. It’s the perfect combination of strength training and a form of cardio without the high impact on your joints. I have to admit “I’m addicted to Lift.” Oh, and full disclosure BRING A TOWEL…you will need it.
If you haven’t tried FlowLIFT yet, you are missing out. It’s 45 minutes of intense, butt kicking moves that will have you sore for days. This is a fast moving class targeting all the right areas. I love starting my week with this detoxifying, sweaty, but great feeling class. No joke, my booty and legs are still sore five days later.
Workouts for all fitness levels
Who know how to get you results
Join the Gang
Stay connected and motivated
Simple and tasty recipes