All FlowLIFT teachers are required to have the UpLIFT Monthly Support Membership to teach their classes.
Once teachers complete all the requirements for the FlowLIFT certification they are eligible to sign up for the UpLIFT membership. Upon completion we will send you an email to add you to our instructor page.
We want teaching FlowLIFT to be easy and accessible, even for those who have never taught group fitness classes before. Planning the perfect FlowLIFT class takes a lot of experience, time and effort. FlowLIFT founders Carolina and Amanda research new moves every week, come up with flawless sequencing, and design great classes from start to finish. Certified instructors then use the master video classes every week along with the written choreography to teach their own classes.
What You Get
- Your own instructor page with contact info and teaching schedule
- 2 new monthly UpLIFT videos with printed choreography and exclusive playlists
- Access to our entire FlowLIFT library of classes (80 classes with a new one added every Monday)
- A photoshoot in La Jolla, California
- Marketing across all our media channels