News & Events
The Perfect Soup For A Healthy Detox
- October 15, 2020
- Posted by: Amanda McCarroll
- Category: flowlift news
Welcome to week three of the FlowLIFT Challenge!
We know you are feeling the effects after three classes per week for two weeks – stronger, leaner, and a little (or a lot) sore. You might also feel hungrier then you usually do because FlowLIFT turns you into a fat burning machine. Your metabolism may be operating at a faster pace which sometimes brings the urge to stuff our faces. Coree’s latest recipe is a hearty meal that will leave you feeling satisfied but not stuffed or bloated. The Perfect Soup is chock full of ingredients like garlic, ginger and turmeric that clean the liver and detoxify our system. Make a big pot and eat it all week!
The Perfect Soup from @TheJuiciestFruit
Anti-inflammatory & Cleansing Soup
- 1 tablespoon Avo Oil
- 1 leek , cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup chopped fennel
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped Butternut squash
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups Veggie Broth
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven or saucepan.
- Add the fennel, leeks, carrots, and squash, saute for 3 – 5 minutes to soften.
- Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, salt, and pepper, saute for a few more minutes.
- Add the broth and coconut milk. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once the soup is cooked, let it cool for 15ish and then add it to a blender to combine flavors and get velvety texture
- Serve topped with micro greens, hemp seeds, a dollop of creamy yogurt