News & Events
5 Reasons Why FlowLIFT Has the Best Online Sculpt Certification
- December 5, 2020
- Posted by: flowliftfit
- Category: flowlift news
This year has catapulted every yoga teacher and fitness trainer into the online world, whether they were ready or not. Suddenly, doing yoga or working out in our living rooms via apps and Zoom became the norm. Good thing the FlowLIFT workout has been online since 2016 because founders Carolina and Amanda knew the importance of giving everyone outside of La Jolla, California access to this amazing workout. Amanda and Carolina have been vinyasa yoga teachers since 2003 and their knowledge of sequencing, body mechanics and fitness has created a superior type of sculpt class. If you haven’t tried it yet, we’re confident that once you do, you’ll agree. The founders spent most of this year converting their one-day, in-person teacher certification program to an online sculpt certification format you can do in your own time.
Why is the FlowLIFT Online Sculpt Certification Superior to All the Rest?
It’a Not Only About the Moves but the Order in Which We Do Them That Makes the Biggest Impact
- Carolina and Amanda have almost twenty years of sequencing experience under their belts. This means that every move is sequenced perfectly into the next so the entire class is fluid and highly effective. The full body moves themselves are dynamic and fun. They make you use your body in a whole new way to create functional fitness. The order in which the moves are strung together ensures joint safety and quality of effectiveness. The order of the moves and transitions makes a huge difference in fat burning and muscle transformation.
The Founders of the Online Sculpt Certification Are Experts at Certifying Instructors
- The founders have certified thousands of yoga teachers. Carolina and Amanda are experts at creating well-thought out and thorough curriculums that create exceptional teachers. Many of their trainees have moved on to having successful careers in yoga both in a studio setting and online. Both women have studied with some of the most influential yoga teachers of our time including Bryan Kest, Dharma Mittra, Shiva Rea and Ganga White. Their teachings have spilled over into the FlowLIFT fitness world, making it much more than just another workout class.
The Online Teacher Program is Perfectly Laid Out So You Can Feel Confident Throughout the Whole Process
- This online sculpt certification is filled with high quality video lectures and exercises that give you all the tools to becoming an inspiring FlowLIFT teacher. It took many months of planning and shooting to create a program that would be just as effective as the in-person trainings. All the information is carefully laid out to help you gradually understand the intricacies of this class. Since it’s done in a progressive and easy-to-follow manner you’ll feel confident throughout the entire process.
Learn Theory and Application in a Progressive Way
- The FlowLIFT online training is the perfect balance between theory and application. You’ll be watching a series of videos and doing practice teaching exercises to learn the types of moves and class format. Just as with anything else, practice makes perfect. Amanda and Carolina have created teaching exercises that work. Whether you have someone to practice on or not you’ll find that every exercise has a purpose with a very specific result. At the end of this training you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how well you can teach the FlowLIFT class.
The Ongoing Teacher Membership Makes it Easy to Teach FlowLIFT
- You have teacher support going forward after the training. The founders of this magical workout wanted to make it as easy as possible to teach the class. They created a teacher membership called UpLIFT that you’ll be using for your own classes. UpLIFT gives you everything from written choreography to specially curated playlists that only our certified teachers can access. In addition, you will also get the regular monthly membership with over a year’s worth of content. An added bonus is that Carolina and Amanda are available via email to answer any questions or concerns any time you need it.
Try Our Online Sculpt Classes and You’ll Be Hooked!
If you haven’t tried the FlowLIFT online classes yet, sign up and get your first two weeks free. If you love it as much as we do and want to be the first to teach it in your home town, fill out an application below and get started today. You have three months to complete this training from the purchase date. Our dream is to one day have FlowLIFT available in every gym and studio across the globe. Having the FlowLIFT class added to the schedule is of no cost to the owners. They just need to provide light hand and ankle weights and certified teachers. We look forward to you joining the FlowLIFT team!